Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Ministry Founded by GWU Alumnus Has Offered Hope to People for 30 Years
- GWU Men’s Basketball Player Approaches the Game and Life with Tenacity and Passion
- Gardner-Webb Receives Historic Gift to Establish Prestigious Scholarship Program
- Gardner-Webb University Announces Tuition Freeze
- Gardner-Webb Men’s Basketball Selection Show Event Planned For March 17
- Gardner-Webb Pottery Students Donate Work to Local Arts Council
- GWU Distinguished Artist Series Presents Chamber Ensemble
- LET’S DANCE: Gardner-Webb Punches NCAA Ticket Sunday With 76-65 Win At Radford
- Four-time Grand Master National Champion Leads String Workshop at Gardner-Webb
- Gardner-Webb Hybrid Challenge Raises Money for American Legion in Shelby, N.C.
Tag Cloudart biology Bulldog Profile Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Doug Eury Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Master of Divinity music N.C. Noel Manning Office of Christian Life and Service Runnin' Bulldogs School of Divinity School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Dr. Joyce Compton Brown Archive
Posted on April 13, 2018 | No CommentsJoyce C. Brown Writes About Influence of Music in Her Life BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—A new poetry book by Joyce Compton Brown, professor emerita of English at Gardner-Webb University, describes the influence of music in her life. “Singing with Jarred Edges” captures Brown’s thoughts on all […]
Posted on November 18, 2011 | No CommentsFreeman Owle, GWU Alumnus, to share the story of “The Cherokee of Yesterday and Today” The Joyce Compton Brown Lecture Series at Gardner-Webb University is proud to present GWU Distinguished Alumnus and accomplished Cherokee educator Freeman Owle, who will share the story of “The Cherokee […]
Posted on September 29, 2011 | No CommentsJoyce Compton Brown Lecture Series Presents Author Steve Harmon on Oct. 3rd BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – In the next installment of Gardner-Webb University’s Joyce Compton Brown Lecture Series, theologian Dr. Steve Harmon will discuss the similarities and differences between Baptist and Catholic approaches to scripture […]