Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU Alumnus Shares the Wisdom He Learned in Divinity School with Others
- Alumna Has Three Nursing Degrees from Gardner-Webb Hunt School of Nursing
- New Scripture Plaques Serve as Visual Reminder of GWU’s Calling
- Gardner-Webb University to Hold 2019 Summer Commencement on Aug. 3
- GWU Hosts Math Academy Sponsored by Stonecutter Foundation in Spindale, N.C.
- Alumna Was Hired Full Time While Completing Her Degree in Criminal Justice Administration
- Alumna Majored in Theatre and World Religions to Prepare for Ministry
- GWU Alumna’s Research Could Save Thousands of Lives
- Gardner-Webb and Blue Ridge Community College Sign Articulation Agreement
- Gardner-Webb and Southeastern Community College (SCC) partner with TAP program
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Master of Divinity music N.C. Noel Manning Office of Christian Life and Service School of Divinity School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Dr. Joyce Brown Archive
Posted on November 20, 2018 | No CommentsOsborne Remembered as Witty, Gracious, Courteous and Absolute BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—”A quintessential gentleman professor” is how Dr. Joyce C. Brown describes her friend and colleague, Thirlen Osborne, who passed away Nov. 17 in Shelby, N.C., at the age of 97. He taught English at Gardner-Webb […]
Posted on January 6, 2017 | No CommentsBiology Professor Dr. Les Brown Pursued Art Hobby After Retirement BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Dr. Les Brown, Gardner-Webb Professor Emeritus, spent 40 years studying and teaching biology at the University. When he retired in 2005, Brown transferred his observations of nature to works on canvas, paper and […]
Posted on October 20, 2015 | No CommentsLife of a Scholar Lecture on Oct. 26 Entitled “Undomesticated Dissent” BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – Gardner-Webb University’s Life of the Scholar program invites the public to “Undomesticated Dissent,” a lecture by Dr. Curtis Freeman, in Faith Hall in the Tucker Student Center on Monday, Oct. […]