Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Army ROTC Gives Gardner-Webb Nursing Student Structure She Needed to Excel
- Gardner-Webb University Hosts Exhibit of Wearable Biblical Sculpture
- Gardner-Webb Hosts Two Opportunities to Hear Salvation Army Youth Band
- GWU Doctoral Student Pushes Past Language Barrier to Complete Curriculum and Instruction Degree
- Gardner-Webb’s Hunt School of Nursing Offers Accelerated RN to BSN Option
- Gardner-Webb Model United Nations Team Brings Home Record Number of Awards
- Gardner-Webb Students Join Alpha Chi Honor Society
- GWU Associate Professor Attends Meetings Between Baptist and Catholic Representatives
- Gardner-Webb University Plans Events in Recognition of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- ‘Return to Me’ Theme of Celebration Week Services at Gardner-Webb
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Criminal Justice Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Dr. Joseph Moore Archive
Posted on January 4, 2018 | No CommentsProfessor of English, Director of Undergraduate Research to Assume Focused Mentorship Role BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – A longtime Gardner-Webb University English professor will soon assume a new role, after being named the inaugural Fay Webb Gardner Chair of Student Success. Dr. June Hobbs, a 24-year […]
Posted on November 2, 2017 | No CommentsGenerous Gardner Foundation Gift to Launch Unique Student Success Program BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – Gardner-Webb University is pleased to announce a leadership gift by the Gardner Foundation to establish a new student-focused program at Gardner-Webb University. On behalf of the Gardner Foundation, O. Max Gardner […]
Posted on October 25, 2017 | No CommentsElisabeth Moore ’16 Enjoys Teaching Students to Appreciate History Elisabeth Moore, a 2016 graduate of Gardner-Webb University, has been awarded the Robbins Fellowship at West Virginia University (WVU) in Morgantown. The honor provides a deserving graduate assistant with a year off from teaching. “This […]
Posted on February 6, 2017 | No Comments“Release the Captives” Announces Schedule of Events for Human Trafficking Awareness Week Feb. 20-25 BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – An estimated 5.5 million children have been abducted, sold, or forced into slavery and around 21 million people worldwide are considered victims of modern-day slavery. In an […]