Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Gardner-Webb Hosts Annual Octoberfest for Families
- Carolina Face Jugs Exhibit Curated by GWU Students in Museum Studies Program
- Gardner-Webb University Inducts Seven into Gallery of Distinguished Alumni
- GWU Research Scholar Develops Protocol to Test Accuracy of Tracking Devices
- GWU School of Education is No. 1 in N.C. for Educational Leadership and Administration
- Blue Ridge Community College and Gardner Webb University Sign Articulation Agreement
- Award-Winning Documentary and Q&A About Last Male White Rhino to Screen in Shelby, N.C.
- Blind and Visually Impaired Program Marks 40th Anniversary
- Gardner-Webb Celebrates Disabilities Employment Awareness Month
- Gardner-Webb University 2020 Provides Scholarships That Make a Difference
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Dr. Jim Thomas Archive
Posted on November 15, 2013 | No CommentsExistentialist Play Explores Unique Topics BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – The Gardner-Webb University Theatre Department will present the existentialist play “No Exit” Nov. 20-23 at 7:30 p.m. and Nov. 24 at 2:30 p.m. in the Millennium Playhouse, located in the Communication Studies Hall. Written by French […]
Posted on October 16, 2013 | No CommentsDr. Jim Thomas Honored with N.C. Long Leaf Pine Award BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – Dr. Jim Thomas of Gardner-Webb University recently received the North Carolina Long Leaf Pine Award, which is among the most prestigious awards presented by the Governor and is considered one of […]
Posted on March 28, 2013 | No CommentsBOILING SPRINGS, N.C. –The Gardner-Webb University Theatre Department will present the comedy-drama “Steel Magnolias” April 24-27 at 7:30 p.m. and April 28 at 2:30 p.m. in the Millennium Playhouse, located in the Communication Studies Hall. Written by Robert Harling, “Steel Magnolias” is about the bond […]
Posted on November 28, 2012 | 44 CommentsBOILING SPRINGS, N.C. –The Gardner-Webb University Theatre department will be performing A.R. Gurney’s lighthearted comedy, Sylvia, Nov. 28 through Dec. 3 in the Millennium Theatre, located inside the Communication Studies Hall. Sylvia is a play about a talking dog named Sylvia that is adopted by […]
Posted on October 4, 2012 | No CommentsAuditions to be Held Oct. 9 in Millennium Theatre BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. –The Gardner-Webb University School of Performing and Visual Arts invites faculty, staff, students and members of the community to audition for the comedy “Sylvia.” Auditions will be held Tuesday, Oct. 9 at 7:30 p.m. […]