Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU School of Divinity and The Center for Healthy Churches Announce Partnership
- Alumna Values Personal Attention She Received From Faculty in Gardner-Webb Hunt School of Nursing
- Gardner-Webb Senior Interns With U.S. Embassy in Mali From Her Home in Shelby, N.C.
- Gardner-Webb Hosts Annual Octoberfest for Families
- Carolina Face Jugs Exhibit Curated by GWU Students in Museum Studies Program
- Gardner-Webb University Inducts Seven into Gallery of Distinguished Alumni
- GWU Research Scholar Develops Protocol to Test Accuracy of Tracking Devices
- GWU School of Education is No. 1 in N.C. for Educational Leadership and Administration
- Blue Ridge Community College and Gardner Webb University Sign Articulation Agreement
- Award-Winning Documentary and Q&A About Last Male White Rhino to Screen in Shelby, N.C.
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Dr. Jennifer Buckner Archive
Posted on October 19, 2018 | No CommentsProgram Recognized for Best Value and Affordability BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—For the second year, the Gardner-Webb University online Master of Arts (MA) in English degree has been named among the best in the nation by an education information website. The SR Education Group recently named the […]
Posted on March 21, 2018 | No CommentsOnlineU Presents Annual List of Top Programs for Quality and Affordability BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – Gardner-Webb University’s online Master of Arts in English degree has been named among the best in the nation by an education information website, a distinguished honor for GWU’s recently-revamped English […]
Posted on February 14, 2018 | No CommentsHailey Spearman ’09 Teaches High School English By Chelsea Sydnor, ’18, Intern for Communications Hailey Spearman ’09 knew from a young age that she wanted to be a teacher, even from playing school with her younger cousins as a child. Gardner-Webb University’s Department of English […]
Posted on August 1, 2016 | No CommentsHeidi Hyde (’18) Learns New Ways to Teach Writing and Grammar Although she feels uncomfortable working with technology, Heidi Hyde overcame doubts about her technical abilities and enrolled in the online Master of Arts in English program at Gardner-Webb University. “I loved the thought of […]
Posted on May 12, 2016 | No CommentsNickie Crowe (’16) Learns new Writing Techniques, Gains Confidence in Public Speaking Through the Master of Arts in English online program at Gardner-Webb University, Nickie Crowe of Ferndale, Wash., is taking steps to make her lifelong aspirations come true. “I always thought I’d get […]
Posted on April 7, 2014 | No CommentsServices Available for Both On-Campus and Distance Education Students BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – Research papers and extensive end-of-term writing projects are higher education requirements of which students are aware long before they fill out their first college application. But what’s one to do when that […]