Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU School of Divinity and The Center for Healthy Churches Announce Partnership
- Alumna Values Personal Attention She Received From Faculty in Gardner-Webb Hunt School of Nursing
- Gardner-Webb Senior Interns With U.S. Embassy in Mali From Her Home in Shelby, N.C.
- Gardner-Webb Hosts Annual Octoberfest for Families
- Carolina Face Jugs Exhibit Curated by GWU Students in Museum Studies Program
- Gardner-Webb University Inducts Seven into Gallery of Distinguished Alumni
- GWU Research Scholar Develops Protocol to Test Accuracy of Tracking Devices
- GWU School of Education is No. 1 in N.C. for Educational Leadership and Administration
- Blue Ridge Community College and Gardner Webb University Sign Articulation Agreement
- Award-Winning Documentary and Q&A About Last Male White Rhino to Screen in Shelby, N.C.
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Dr. David Yelton Archive
Posted on March 14, 2018 | No CommentsIsothermal Students to Participate in Gardner-Webb ROTC Program (SPINDALE, N.C.) – Isothermal students will now have access to the Army ROTC program at Gardner-Webb University. Officials gathered Tuesday at Isothermal Community College to sign the participation agreement and memorandum of understanding. The program will allow […]
Posted on October 25, 2017 | No CommentsElisabeth Moore ’16 Enjoys Teaching Students to Appreciate History Elisabeth Moore, a 2016 graduate of Gardner-Webb University, has been awarded the Robbins Fellowship at West Virginia University (WVU) in Morgantown. The honor provides a deserving graduate assistant with a year off from teaching. “This […]
Posted on March 15, 2017 | No CommentsAssociate of Arts and Bachelor of Arts Begin in Fall 2017 BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Gardner-Webb University has finalized plans to offer new degree programs in the Department of Communication & New Media. Beginning in fall 2017, students can choose either an associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree […]
Posted on February 17, 2017 | No CommentsPre-Health, Pre-Med, and Pre-Law Professional Options Available in Specific Majors BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – Gardner-Webb University officials are formalizing several pre-professional pathways to prepare undergraduate students for advanced education in a range of fields. Students who wish to major in chemistry, biology, exercise science, political […]
Posted on April 29, 2016 | No CommentsKevin Mills (’16) Wins National Award for Senior Thesis Project Kevin Mills (’16) came to Gardner-Webb University on a scholarship that rewarded his academic achievements. But during the Freshman University 111 class designed to help first-year students transition to college life, Biology Professor Dr. Tom […]