Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU Doctoral Student Pushes Past Language Barrier to Complete Curriculum and Instruction Degree
- Gardner-Webb’s Hunt School of Nursing Offers Accelerated RN to BSN Option
- Gardner-Webb Model United Nations Team Brings Home Record Number of Awards
- Gardner-Webb Students Join Alpha Chi Honor Society
- GWU Associate Professor Attends Meetings Between Baptist and Catholic Representatives
- Gardner-Webb University Plans Events in Recognition of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- ‘Return to Me’ Theme of Celebration Week Services at Gardner-Webb
- GWU Announces Tuition Freeze for GOAL—The Degree Completion Program for Undergraduates
- Gardner-Webb Trumpet Summit Features Three Acclaimed Musicians
- GWU Godbold School of Business and Walmart Distribution Center Announce Partnership
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Criminal Justice Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Dr. David Yelton Archive
Posted on March 14, 2018 | No CommentsIsothermal Students to Participate in Gardner-Webb ROTC Program (SPINDALE, N.C.) – Isothermal students will now have access to the Army ROTC program at Gardner-Webb University. Officials gathered Tuesday at Isothermal Community College to sign the participation agreement and memorandum of understanding. The program will allow […]
Posted on October 25, 2017 | No CommentsElisabeth Moore ’16 Enjoys Teaching Students to Appreciate History Elisabeth Moore, a 2016 graduate of Gardner-Webb University, has been awarded the Robbins Fellowship at West Virginia University (WVU) in Morgantown. The honor provides a deserving graduate assistant with a year off from teaching. “This […]
Posted on March 15, 2017 | No CommentsAssociate of Arts and Bachelor of Arts Begin in Fall 2017 BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Gardner-Webb University has finalized plans to offer new degree programs in the Department of Communication & New Media. Beginning in fall 2017, students can choose either an associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree […]
Posted on February 17, 2017 | No CommentsPre-Health, Pre-Med, and Pre-Law Professional Options Available in Specific Majors BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – Gardner-Webb University officials are formalizing several pre-professional pathways to prepare undergraduate students for advanced education in a range of fields. Students who wish to major in chemistry, biology, exercise science, political […]
Posted on April 29, 2016 | No CommentsKevin Mills (’16) Wins National Award for Senior Thesis Project Kevin Mills (’16) came to Gardner-Webb University on a scholarship that rewarded his academic achievements. But during the Freshman University 111 class designed to help first-year students transition to college life, Biology Professor Dr. Tom […]