Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU Doctoral Student Pushes Past Language Barrier to Complete Curriculum and Instruction Degree
- Gardner-Webb’s Hunt School of Nursing Offers Accelerated RN to BSN Option
- Gardner-Webb Model United Nations Team Brings Home Record Number of Awards
- Gardner-Webb Students Join Alpha Chi Honor Society
- GWU Associate Professor Attends Meetings Between Baptist and Catholic Representatives
- Gardner-Webb University Plans Events in Recognition of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- ‘Return to Me’ Theme of Celebration Week Services at Gardner-Webb
- GWU Announces Tuition Freeze for GOAL—The Degree Completion Program for Undergraduates
- Gardner-Webb Trumpet Summit Features Three Acclaimed Musicians
- GWU Godbold School of Business and Walmart Distribution Center Announce Partnership
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Criminal Justice Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Dr. Candice Rome Archive
Posted on January 17, 2020 | No CommentsNew Accredited Program Offers Classes in Eight-Week Sessions to Qualified Students BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Gardner-Webb University’s Hunt School of Nursing, a leader in nursing education, is excited to now offer an accelerated RN to BSN program to qualified students. The Davis RN-BSN program started in […]
Posted on June 7, 2019 | No CommentsLed by Nursing Professors, Students Provide Screenings and Assessments BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—A 12-member team from Gardner-Webb University served on a medical mission trip to Thailand from May 13-23. Led by Dr. Nicole Waters, interim associate provost of the College of Health Sciences, associate professor […]
Posted on February 13, 2018 | No CommentsAgreement Provides Seamless Transition for Students Pursing Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Gardner-Webb University and Richmond Community College recently signed an agreement to benefit nursing students seeking advanced degrees. The partnership will allow RichmondCC graduates of the Associate Degree Nursing (ADN) program to earn […]
Posted on November 22, 2016 | No CommentsDegree Completion Program Sponsors New Members of Organization BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Gardner-Webb University inducted more than 25 new members into the Gamma Beta Upsilon Chapter of the Alpha Sigma Lambda honor society on Nov. 13. In a ceremony in GWU’s Tucker Student Center, 29 students and […]