Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Rome News Agency Travels to Gardner-Webb to Interview Instructor of Biology
- Skills Learned in Communication Studies Helps GWU Alumna Promote Family Business
- GWU Office of International Student Services Celebrates International Education Week
- Gardner-Webb University Christmas Art Sale Benefits Learning Opportunities for Students
- Greenville (S.C.) Technical College and Gardner-Webb University Sign Articulation Agreements
- Gardner-Webb Department of Theatre Hosts Regional High School Play Festival
- Gardner-Webb Alumna’s Goal is Working to Destigmatize Mental Health Issues
- Rev. Dr. M. Vann Murrell Remembered by GWU Friends, Colleagues and Students
- Dr. William Downs Joins Other Leaders for Regional Business Summit
- Gardner-Webb University Announces Tuition Freeze For Second Year
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Posted on May 24, 2019 | No CommentsAnnual Fundraiser Raises More Than $220,000 for Scholarships BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Officials at Gardner-Webb University are thanking supporters for their part in the record-breaking success of #DoubleDawgDay, the University’s annual day of giving to support student scholarships. More than 210 donors gave $227,484—exceeding last year’s […]
Posted on October 7, 2015 | No Comments“Plant Your Pinwheel” Project Also Offers Opportunity for Alumni, Students to Give to University During 2015 Homecoming Week BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—The center of Gardner-Webb University’s campus shines bright this week with the sparkling red, orange and silver colors of more than 2,000 pinwheels spinning in […]