Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Army ROTC Gives Gardner-Webb Nursing Student Structure She Needed to Excel
- Gardner-Webb University Hosts Exhibit of Wearable Biblical Sculpture
- Gardner-Webb Hosts Two Opportunities to Hear Salvation Army Youth Band
- GWU Doctoral Student Pushes Past Language Barrier to Complete Curriculum and Instruction Degree
- Gardner-Webb’s Hunt School of Nursing Offers Accelerated RN to BSN Option
- Gardner-Webb Model United Nations Team Brings Home Record Number of Awards
- Gardner-Webb Students Join Alpha Chi Honor Society
- GWU Associate Professor Attends Meetings Between Baptist and Catholic Representatives
- Gardner-Webb University Plans Events in Recognition of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- ‘Return to Me’ Theme of Celebration Week Services at Gardner-Webb
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Criminal Justice Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Discipleship studies Archive
Posted on December 18, 2019 | No CommentsChildress, ’19, ’21, Answers Calling to Teach Christian Theology or History The Accelerated Pastoral Ministries Program (APMP), launched in 2016 at Gardner-Webb University, provides students called to serve as pastors with both a bachelor’s degree and master’s degree in five years of study. The […]
Posted on September 17, 2019 | No CommentsMallory Baucom ’19 Focused on Making Program a More Collaborative Effort BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Mallory Baucom, of Indian Trail, North Carolina, hopes that the research she conducted through the Gardner-Webb University Undergraduate Research Scholars Program, will make a difference for future GWU students. Baucom, who […]
Posted on November 9, 2016 | No CommentsAlex Stewart (’17) Discovers and Refines His Natural Skills with Clay By Bryton Mitchell, (’17) GWU Intern for Communications Alex Stewart (’17) of Gastonia, N.C., decided to attend Gardner-Webb University to pursue an education in discipleship. Then, his sophomore year he met a student who […]