Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Gardner-Webb Announces New Dean for the Hunt School of Nursing
- Gardner-Webb’s Dover Library Hosts Five Authors for Book Signing
- Army ROTC Gives Gardner-Webb Nursing Student Structure She Needed to Excel
- Gardner-Webb University Hosts Exhibit of Wearable Biblical Sculpture
- Gardner-Webb Hosts Two Opportunities to Hear Salvation Army Youth Band
- GWU Doctoral Student Pushes Past Language Barrier to Complete Curriculum and Instruction Degree
- Gardner-Webb’s Hunt School of Nursing Offers Accelerated RN to BSN Option
- Gardner-Webb Model United Nations Team Brings Home Record Number of Awards
- Gardner-Webb Students Join Alpha Chi Honor Society
- GWU Associate Professor Attends Meetings Between Baptist and Catholic Representatives
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Criminal Justice Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Crawley Memorial Hospital Archive
Posted on September 11, 2014 | No CommentsUpgrades to Former Crawley Hospital Facility Set for Completion in Early 2015 BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – Officials at Gardner-Webb University say renovations for the new College of Health Sciences building are progressing, and the facility updates are expected to be complete in the second quarter […]
Posted on June 10, 2014 | No CommentsUniversity Announces Acquisition of Crawley Hospital Property BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – The Gardner-Webb University Board of Trustees is pleased to announce the purchase of a 53,500-square-foot building that will house the new College of Health Sciences. Officials from Cleveland County Healthcare System (CCHS) have confirmed […]