Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU School of Divinity and The Center for Healthy Churches Announce Partnership
- Alumna Values Personal Attention She Received From Faculty in Gardner-Webb Hunt School of Nursing
- Gardner-Webb Senior Interns With U.S. Embassy in Mali From Her Home in Shelby, N.C.
- Gardner-Webb Hosts Annual Octoberfest for Families
- Carolina Face Jugs Exhibit Curated by GWU Students in Museum Studies Program
- Gardner-Webb University Inducts Seven into Gallery of Distinguished Alumni
- GWU Research Scholar Develops Protocol to Test Accuracy of Tracking Devices
- GWU School of Education is No. 1 in N.C. for Educational Leadership and Administration
- Blue Ridge Community College and Gardner Webb University Sign Articulation Agreement
- Award-Winning Documentary and Q&A About Last Male White Rhino to Screen in Shelby, N.C.
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
College of Health Sciences Archive
Posted on July 24, 2018 | No CommentsDr. Anna Hamrick Honored for Commitment to Patients, Healthcare, and Community BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – A faculty member for the Gardner-Webb University Hunt School of Nursing has been named a top nurse in the state of North Carolina by a non-profit organization dedicated to honoring […]
Posted on October 3, 2017 | No CommentsObservance Recognizes Contributions Physician Assistants Make to Healthcare BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—The Physician Assistant (PA) Studies Program at Gardner-Webb University celebrates National PA Week Oct. 6-12, recognizing the important contributions that PAs make to North Carolina’s healthcare system. This year also marks the 50th anniversary of […]
Posted on May 7, 2016 | No Comments22 Receive Master’s Degrees, Praise Program’s Commitments to Service, Excellence BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Some students sewed machete wounds and delivered babies in remote stretches on the island nation of Haiti. Others washed the feet of the local homeless to prepare them for desperately needed medical examinations. […]
Posted on August 27, 2015 | No CommentsInstitution Sets or Ties Nearly 20 Student Records for Fall 2015 Semester BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—As students begin classes at colleges and schools across the country, Gardner-Webb University is marking the start of a new academic year by setting numerous enrollment records and reaching full occupancy […]
Posted on June 10, 2014 | No CommentsUniversity Announces Acquisition of Crawley Hospital Property BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – The Gardner-Webb University Board of Trustees is pleased to announce the purchase of a 53,500-square-foot building that will house the new College of Health Sciences. Officials from Cleveland County Healthcare System (CCHS) have confirmed […]