Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU Doctoral Student Pushes Past Language Barrier to Complete Curriculum and Instruction Degree
- Gardner-Webb’s Hunt School of Nursing Offers Accelerated RN to BSN Option
- Gardner-Webb Model United Nations Team Brings Home Record Number of Awards
- Gardner-Webb Students Join Alpha Chi Honor Society
- GWU Associate Professor Attends Meetings Between Baptist and Catholic Representatives
- Gardner-Webb University Plans Events in Recognition of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- ‘Return to Me’ Theme of Celebration Week Services at Gardner-Webb
- GWU Announces Tuition Freeze for GOAL—The Degree Completion Program for Undergraduates
- Gardner-Webb Trumpet Summit Features Three Acclaimed Musicians
- GWU Godbold School of Business and Walmart Distribution Center Announce Partnership
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Criminal Justice Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Cleveland County Potato Project Archive
Posted on May 6, 2013 | No CommentsEvent to Benefit the Cleveland County Potato Project BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – This week, hundreds of on-campus residents of Gardner-Webb University will begin packing up their residence hall rooms as the spring semester comes to a close. Instead of throwing away unwanted items, the GWU […]
Posted on August 21, 2012 | No CommentsBOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – Gloves. Plastic caps. Garbage bags. Food prep. Assembly lines. Clean up. Yard work. Helping others. The aforementioned items may not typically bring to mind elements of one’s first college experiences, but for members of the Gardner-Webb class of 2016, the two […]
Posted on May 10, 2012 | No CommentsBOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – Gardner-Webb students have lately grown increasingly interested in the local foods movement. So this spring, Stephanie Richey, GWU’s community engagement coordinator and local foods aficionado, decided to capitalize. “Gardner-Webb’s Office of Christian Life and Service always plans awesome mission trips […]
Posted on March 19, 2012 | No CommentsGuests should bring potluck dish made with at least one locally produced ingredient BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.— To support the growing local foods initiative in Cleveland County, Gardner-Webb’s Office of Community Engagement will host a “Local Foods Meet Up to Eat Up” event on Saturday, March […]
Posted on October 6, 2011 | No CommentsOctober 6 is the first annual National Student Day, designed to celebrate and promote social responsibility by students across North America. The Day is sponsored by the National Association of College Stores (NACS), and to celebrate, the Gardner-Webb Campus Store and the Office of Community […]