Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU Alumnus Shares the Wisdom He Learned in Divinity School with Others
- Alumna Has Three Nursing Degrees from Gardner-Webb Hunt School of Nursing
- New Scripture Plaques Serve as Visual Reminder of GWU’s Calling
- Gardner-Webb University to Hold 2019 Summer Commencement on Aug. 3
- GWU Hosts Math Academy Sponsored by Stonecutter Foundation in Spindale, N.C.
- Alumna Was Hired Full Time While Completing Her Degree in Criminal Justice Administration
- Alumna Majored in Theatre and World Religions to Prepare for Ministry
- GWU Alumna’s Research Could Save Thousands of Lives
- Gardner-Webb and Blue Ridge Community College Sign Articulation Agreement
- Gardner-Webb and Southeastern Community College (SCC) partner with TAP program
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Master of Divinity music N.C. Noel Manning Office of Christian Life and Service School of Divinity School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Christopher Lile Archive
Posted on December 14, 2017 | No CommentsStudy by Christopher Lile (’17) Published in Alpha Chi Journal BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—The summer before Christopher Lile graduated from Gardner-Webb University, he spent five weeks studying small mammals on the Broad River Greenway and the surrounding area. The research experience helped him secure internships in […]
Posted on October 19, 2017 | No CommentsChristopher Lile ’17 Studies Endangered Species in Madagascar Mallory Moore ’18, Intern for Communications BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.— Christopher Lile, who graduated in 2017 with a biology degree, is taking the research skills he developed at Gardner-Webb University to new and exciting places. Since leaving Gardner-Webb, […]
Posted on May 12, 2017 | No CommentsGraduates Honored in Three Commencement Ceremonies BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. — Gardner-Webb University is pleased to announce over 600 students recently received degrees during spring commencement exercises held May 12-13. Students earned associates, bachelors, masters, and doctoral degrees from a variety of university programs. Yecenia Ponce […]
Posted on May 10, 2017 | No CommentsChristian Jessup and Hannah Ray Receive Scholarships BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.— Members of Alpha Chi, a national collegiate honor society at Gardner-Webb University, earned top honors at the society’s national convention held recently in Louisville, Ky. Christian Jessup of Boiling Springs, N.C., won a Gaston Scholarship, […]
Posted on December 16, 2016 | No CommentsChristopher Lile (’17) to Monitor Endangered Lemurs Beginning in October 2017 BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – A Gardner-Webb senior received some exciting news just in time for the Christmas holiday. Christopher Lile, a biology and psychology double major from Waynesville, N.C., recently applied to participate in […]