Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Ministry Founded by GWU Alumnus Has Offered Hope to People for 30 Years
- GWU Men’s Basketball Player Approaches the Game and Life with Tenacity and Passion
- Gardner-Webb Receives Historic Gift to Establish Prestigious Scholarship Program
- Gardner-Webb University Announces Tuition Freeze
- Gardner-Webb Men’s Basketball Selection Show Event Planned For March 17
- Gardner-Webb Pottery Students Donate Work to Local Arts Council
- GWU Distinguished Artist Series Presents Chamber Ensemble
- LET’S DANCE: Gardner-Webb Punches NCAA Ticket Sunday With 76-65 Win At Radford
- Four-time Grand Master National Champion Leads String Workshop at Gardner-Webb
- Gardner-Webb Hybrid Challenge Raises Money for American Legion in Shelby, N.C.
Tag Cloudart biology Bulldog Profile Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Doug Eury Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Master of Divinity music N.C. Noel Manning Office of Christian Life and Service Runnin' Bulldogs School of Divinity School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Christopher Lile Archive
Posted on December 14, 2017 | No CommentsStudy by Christopher Lile (’17) Published in Alpha Chi Journal BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—The summer before Christopher Lile graduated from Gardner-Webb University, he spent five weeks studying small mammals on the Broad River Greenway and the surrounding area. The research experience helped him secure internships in […]
Posted on October 19, 2017 | No CommentsChristopher Lile ’17 Studies Endangered Species in Madagascar Mallory Moore ’18, Intern for Communications BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.— Christopher Lile, who graduated in 2017 with a biology degree, is taking the research skills he developed at Gardner-Webb University to new and exciting places. Since leaving Gardner-Webb, […]
Posted on May 12, 2017 | No CommentsGraduates Honored in Three Commencement Ceremonies BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. — Gardner-Webb University is pleased to announce over 600 students recently received degrees during spring commencement exercises held May 12-13. Students earned associates, bachelors, masters, and doctoral degrees from a variety of university programs. Yecenia Ponce […]
Posted on May 10, 2017 | No CommentsChristian Jessup and Hannah Ray Receive Scholarships BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.— Members of Alpha Chi, a national collegiate honor society at Gardner-Webb University, earned top honors at the society’s national convention held recently in Louisville, Ky. Christian Jessup of Boiling Springs, N.C., won a Gaston Scholarship, […]
Posted on December 16, 2016 | No CommentsChristopher Lile (’17) to Monitor Endangered Lemurs Beginning in October 2017 BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – A Gardner-Webb senior received some exciting news just in time for the Christmas holiday. Christopher Lile, a biology and psychology double major from Waynesville, N.C., recently applied to participate in […]