Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Gardner-Webb Hosts Annual Octoberfest for Families
- Carolina Face Jugs Exhibit Curated by GWU Students in Museum Studies Program
- Gardner-Webb University Inducts Seven into Gallery of Distinguished Alumni
- GWU Research Scholar Develops Protocol to Test Accuracy of Tracking Devices
- GWU School of Education is No. 1 in N.C. for Educational Leadership and Administration
- Blue Ridge Community College and Gardner Webb University Sign Articulation Agreement
- Award-Winning Documentary and Q&A About Last Male White Rhino to Screen in Shelby, N.C.
- Blind and Visually Impaired Program Marks 40th Anniversary
- Gardner-Webb Celebrates Disabilities Employment Awareness Month
- Gardner-Webb University 2020 Provides Scholarships That Make a Difference
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Archive
Posted on January 13, 2017 | No CommentsDr. Anna Hamrick Discusses Viral Infection Prevention, Recovery BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – Cold and flu season has arrived with a vengeance, and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in Atlanta, Ga., are reporting widespread outbreaks of influenza in North Carolina. As classes reconvene in countless […]
Posted on May 4, 2016 | No CommentsInitiative Launched as Part of White House “Champions of Change” Event BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – As part of academic nursing’s ongoing efforts to combat prescription drug and opioid abuse across the United States, Gardner-Webb University’s Hunt School of Nursing is proud to announce that it has […]
Posted on January 12, 2016 | No CommentsGWU Provided Foundation for Carrie Long’s (’11) Doctoral Research Workers often encounter a host of chemicals while exploring mining, hydraulic fracturing and other occupational sites across the country. In the historically mining-rich state of West Virginia, Gardner-Webb alumna Carrie Long (’11) is studying the impacts […]