Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU Men’s Basketball Player Approaches the Game and Life with Tenacity and Passion
- Gardner-Webb Receives Historic Gift to Establish Prestigious Scholarship Program
- Gardner-Webb University Announces Tuition Freeze
- Gardner-Webb Men’s Basketball Selection Show Event Planned For March 17
- Gardner-Webb Pottery Students Donate Work to Local Arts Council
- GWU Distinguished Artist Series Presents Chamber Ensemble
- LET’S DANCE: Gardner-Webb Punches NCAA Ticket Sunday With 76-65 Win At Radford
- Four-time Grand Master National Champion Leads String Workshop at Gardner-Webb
- Gardner-Webb Hybrid Challenge Raises Money for American Legion in Shelby, N.C.
- Gardner-Webb Counseling Center Sponsors Events to Raise Awareness of Eating Disorders
Tag Cloudart biology Bulldog Profile Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Doug Eury Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Master of Divinity music N.C. Noel Manning Office of Christian Life and Service Runnin' Bulldogs School of Divinity School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Caroline Nethery Archive
Posted on February 14, 2018 | No Comments“Release the Captives” Announces Schedule of Events for Anti-Human Trafficking Action Week Feb. 26-Mar. 2 BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – An estimated 5.5 million children have been abducted, sold, or forced into slavery, and around 21 million people worldwide are considered victims of modern-day slavery. In […]
Posted on February 6, 2017 | No Comments“Release the Captives” Announces Schedule of Events for Human Trafficking Awareness Week Feb. 20-25 BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – An estimated 5.5 million children have been abducted, sold, or forced into slavery and around 21 million people worldwide are considered victims of modern-day slavery. In an […]
Posted on March 14, 2016 | No CommentsCaroline Nethery (’14) Serving as Intern for International Justice Mission in England A Gardner-Webb alumna is taking her passion for social justice to a whole new level after being appointed as the Student and Volunteer Relations Intern for International Justice Mission’s (IJM) United Kingdom partner […]
Posted on October 29, 2014 | No CommentsConcert on Saturday, Nov. 15, to Benefit Victims of Human Trafficking BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. — Gardner-Webb University raises awareness of human trafficking with a series of events each year, and that commitment to helping spotlight the global issue will continue this month with a benefit […]
Posted on April 8, 2013 | No CommentsCampus Events Raise Awareness and Offer Opportunities for Future Service BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—When Julie Sliwinski left her home in Atlanta, Ga. and came to Gardner-Webb University as a freshman just three years ago, she envisioned attaining a degree in health and wellness where she could […]