Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU Doctoral Student Pushes Past Language Barrier to Complete Curriculum and Instruction Degree
- Gardner-Webb’s Hunt School of Nursing Offers Accelerated RN to BSN Option
- Gardner-Webb Model United Nations Team Brings Home Record Number of Awards
- Gardner-Webb Students Join Alpha Chi Honor Society
- GWU Associate Professor Attends Meetings Between Baptist and Catholic Representatives
- Gardner-Webb University Plans Events in Recognition of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- ‘Return to Me’ Theme of Celebration Week Services at Gardner-Webb
- GWU Announces Tuition Freeze for GOAL—The Degree Completion Program for Undergraduates
- Gardner-Webb Trumpet Summit Features Three Acclaimed Musicians
- GWU Godbold School of Business and Walmart Distribution Center Announce Partnership
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Criminal Justice Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Posted on January 27, 2016 | No CommentsClothe Your Neighbor as Yourself’s James Barnett to be Featured During Dimensions on Feb. 2 BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—The founder of a nonprofit organization that helps clothe the needy will speak to the Gardner-Webb University community during Dimensions on Feb. 2. James Barnett, who founded Clothe […]
Posted on October 16, 2015 | No CommentsCancer Benefit Set for Spangler Stadium on Saturday, Oct. 24 By Jill Blank, Communications Intern BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—More than 1 million people in the United States get cancer each year. The disease’s impact on people in the Gardner-Webb University community led students to organize and […]
Posted on October 1, 2015 | No CommentsKevin and Emily Ratliff to Speak at Gardner-Webb Dimensions Program on Oct. 6 BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—When Kevin and Emily Ratliff’s daughter Claire was diagnosed with stage-four cancer at younger than two years old, an army of friends supported the family in many ways. That support […]
Posted on December 9, 2014 | No CommentsProgram Continues Tradition of Supporting Kids with Disease BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. — Throughout the past three years, Gardner-Webb University’s baseball team has raised thousands of dollars to help children fight cancer. Players experienced first hand how that support impacts lives during a recent visit to […]
Posted on June 27, 2014 | No CommentsPair Participates in #Chillin4Charity Challenge for Kay Yow Cancer Fund BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Gardner-Webb University women’s basketball coaches helped raise breast cancer awareness and research funding in a unique way this week. GWU Head Coach Rick Reeves and Assistant Coach Dominique Hudson participated in #Chillin4Charity, in […]