Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU School of Divinity and The Center for Healthy Churches Announce Partnership
- Alumna Values Personal Attention She Received From Faculty in Gardner-Webb Hunt School of Nursing
- Gardner-Webb Senior Interns With U.S. Embassy in Mali From Her Home in Shelby, N.C.
- Gardner-Webb Hosts Annual Octoberfest for Families
- Carolina Face Jugs Exhibit Curated by GWU Students in Museum Studies Program
- Gardner-Webb University Inducts Seven into Gallery of Distinguished Alumni
- GWU Research Scholar Develops Protocol to Test Accuracy of Tracking Devices
- GWU School of Education is No. 1 in N.C. for Educational Leadership and Administration
- Blue Ridge Community College and Gardner Webb University Sign Articulation Agreement
- Award-Winning Documentary and Q&A About Last Male White Rhino to Screen in Shelby, N.C.
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Broad River Greenway Archive
Posted on December 14, 2017 | No CommentsStudy by Christopher Lile (’17) Published in Alpha Chi Journal BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—The summer before Christopher Lile graduated from Gardner-Webb University, he spent five weeks studying small mammals on the Broad River Greenway and the surrounding area. The research experience helped him secure internships in […]
Posted on October 28, 2016 | No CommentsBroad River Greenway to Host Enchanted Forest Nov. 4-5 BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – A program held each year at the Broad River Greenway that helps educate children about nocturnal animals that live in North Carolina continues next month. “The Enchanted Forest,” a Gardner-Webb community […]
Posted on October 17, 2014 | No CommentsWritten by Brooke Kelly, Communications Intern Octoberfest and the Enchanted Forest Organized by Students and Faculty BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – Gardner-Webb University offers two events each fall that allow students and faculty an opportunity to give back to the community. The annual fall festival will […]
Posted on October 28, 2013 | No CommentsBroad River Greenway Hosts Annual “Enchanted Forest” Nov. 1-2 BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – A program held each year at the Broad River Greenway that helps educate children about nocturnal animals that live in North Carolina and the importance of sustaining their woodland environment is planned […]
Posted on October 31, 2012 | No CommentsBroad River Greenway to Host Annual “Enchanted Forest” Event Nov. 2-3 BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – A program held each year at the Broad River Greenway that helps educate children about the importance of their local environment and its sustainability is planned for this weekend. “The […]