Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU Doctoral Student Pushes Past Language Barrier to Complete Curriculum and Instruction Degree
- Gardner-Webb’s Hunt School of Nursing Offers Accelerated RN to BSN Option
- Gardner-Webb Model United Nations Team Brings Home Record Number of Awards
- Gardner-Webb Students Join Alpha Chi Honor Society
- GWU Associate Professor Attends Meetings Between Baptist and Catholic Representatives
- Gardner-Webb University Plans Events in Recognition of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- ‘Return to Me’ Theme of Celebration Week Services at Gardner-Webb
- GWU Announces Tuition Freeze for GOAL—The Degree Completion Program for Undergraduates
- Gardner-Webb Trumpet Summit Features Three Acclaimed Musicians
- GWU Godbold School of Business and Walmart Distribution Center Announce Partnership
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Criminal Justice Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Broad River Greenway Archive
Posted on December 14, 2017 | No CommentsStudy by Christopher Lile (’17) Published in Alpha Chi Journal BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—The summer before Christopher Lile graduated from Gardner-Webb University, he spent five weeks studying small mammals on the Broad River Greenway and the surrounding area. The research experience helped him secure internships in […]
Posted on October 28, 2016 | No CommentsBroad River Greenway to Host Enchanted Forest Nov. 4-5 BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – A program held each year at the Broad River Greenway that helps educate children about nocturnal animals that live in North Carolina continues next month. “The Enchanted Forest,” a Gardner-Webb community […]
Posted on October 17, 2014 | No CommentsWritten by Brooke Kelly, Communications Intern Octoberfest and the Enchanted Forest Organized by Students and Faculty BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – Gardner-Webb University offers two events each fall that allow students and faculty an opportunity to give back to the community. The annual fall festival will […]
Posted on October 28, 2013 | No CommentsBroad River Greenway Hosts Annual “Enchanted Forest” Nov. 1-2 BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – A program held each year at the Broad River Greenway that helps educate children about nocturnal animals that live in North Carolina and the importance of sustaining their woodland environment is planned […]
Posted on October 31, 2012 | No CommentsBroad River Greenway to Host Annual “Enchanted Forest” Event Nov. 2-3 BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – A program held each year at the Broad River Greenway that helps educate children about the importance of their local environment and its sustainability is planned for this weekend. “The […]