Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Gardner-Webb Hosts Annual Octoberfest for Families
- Carolina Face Jugs Exhibit Curated by GWU Students in Museum Studies Program
- Gardner-Webb University Inducts Seven into Gallery of Distinguished Alumni
- GWU Research Scholar Develops Protocol to Test Accuracy of Tracking Devices
- GWU School of Education is No. 1 in N.C. for Educational Leadership and Administration
- Blue Ridge Community College and Gardner Webb University Sign Articulation Agreement
- Award-Winning Documentary and Q&A About Last Male White Rhino to Screen in Shelby, N.C.
- Blind and Visually Impaired Program Marks 40th Anniversary
- Gardner-Webb Celebrates Disabilities Employment Awareness Month
- Gardner-Webb University 2020 Provides Scholarships That Make a Difference
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Bobbie Cox Archive
Posted on April 1, 2015 | No CommentsGroup Visits Historic and Cultural Sites to Enhance Educational Experience By Jill Blank, Communications Intern BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—New York City: the city that never sleeps. Several Gardner-Webb nursing students and professors learned the truth of that slogan firsthand when they chose to spend their Spring […]
Posted on November 5, 2014 | No CommentsDr. John Karriker Recognized with The Order of the Long Leaf Pine BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. — Dr. John Karriker, a Gardner-Webb University educator for 35 years, was honored this week with the State of North Carolina’s highest civilian honor, The Order of the Long Leaf […]
Posted on September 19, 2014 | No CommentsGardner-Webb Degree Completion Program to Launch Eight-Week Course Schedule in October BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. — Some students decide they’d like to enroll in a course after an academic semester has started and realize it’s too late. A new option from Gardner-Webb University’s Degree Completion Program […]
Posted on July 18, 2014 | No CommentsInstitutions Sign Agreements to Simplify Degree Completion Process BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Gardner-Webb University and Cleveland Community College announced a partnership this week that will further ease the transfer process for students who complete certain degrees with coursework at both institutions. Officials for both schools signed agreements […]
Posted on June 23, 2011 | No CommentsBuilding Symbolizes University’s Commitment to Lasting Presence in Charlotte BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – As part of its commitment to establishing a greater presence in Charlotte, Gardner-Webb University recently launched classes at the University’s new Charlotte Center, conveniently located at the Arrowood Road exit off Interstate […]