Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU Doctoral Student Pushes Past Language Barrier to Complete Curriculum and Instruction Degree
- Gardner-Webb’s Hunt School of Nursing Offers Accelerated RN to BSN Option
- Gardner-Webb Model United Nations Team Brings Home Record Number of Awards
- Gardner-Webb Students Join Alpha Chi Honor Society
- GWU Associate Professor Attends Meetings Between Baptist and Catholic Representatives
- Gardner-Webb University Plans Events in Recognition of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- ‘Return to Me’ Theme of Celebration Week Services at Gardner-Webb
- GWU Announces Tuition Freeze for GOAL—The Degree Completion Program for Undergraduates
- Gardner-Webb Trumpet Summit Features Three Acclaimed Musicians
- GWU Godbold School of Business and Walmart Distribution Center Announce Partnership
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Criminal Justice Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Associate Degree of Nursing (ADN) Archive
Posted on November 11, 2016 | No CommentsAnna Burgess (’16) Began her GWU Journey with Associate Degree in Nursing Anna Burgess (’16) of Ellenboro, N.C., went into the nursing field because of her interest in studying science, anatomy and the disease process. As she started her college search, the Hunt School of […]
Posted on October 27, 2016 | No CommentsTara R. Hayes (’16) Discovers Passion for Teaching When Tara Roberts Hayes (’16) of Forest City, N.C., was a teenager, her best friend was diagnosed with a rare autoimmune condition. She earned the nickname of “Mother Hen,” because of the hours she spent taking […]
Posted on September 28, 2016 | No CommentsAshley Frady (’17) Values Class Sizes, Flexible Scheduling and Caring Instructors After spending over a year preparing for medical school, Ashley Frady (’17) of Gastonia, N.C., sensed a calling to missions and the nursing field. “The Lord really began to speak to me. I realized […]
Posted on May 7, 2013 | No CommentsAshanti McPhee Defies Barriers in the Associate Degree of Nursing (ADN) Program BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – He’s a tough guy on the football field. As a GWU Runnin’ Bulldog, he plays offensive center. Snapping the football from the line of scrimmage and safely delivering it […]