Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Gardner-Webb University Announces Tuition Freeze
- Gardner-Webb Men’s Basketball Selection Show Event Planned For March 17
- Gardner-Webb Pottery Students Donate Work to Local Arts Council
- GWU Distinguished Artist Series Presents Chamber Ensemble
- LET’S DANCE: Gardner-Webb Punches NCAA Ticket Sunday With 76-65 Win At Radford
- Four-time Grand Master National Champion Leads String Workshop at Gardner-Webb
- Gardner-Webb Hybrid Challenge Raises Money for American Legion in Shelby, N.C.
- Gardner-Webb Counseling Center Sponsors Events to Raise Awareness of Eating Disorders
- GWU Alumnus Returns to Campus to Share Strategies for Sales Professionals
- GWU Physician Assistant Alumna Provides Medical Care in Underserved Community
Tag Cloudart biology Bulldog Profile Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Doug Eury Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Master of Divinity music N.C. Noel Manning Office of Christian Life and Service Runnin' Bulldogs School of Divinity School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Posted on November 20, 2017 | No CommentsHope Still ’19 Witnessed God’s Power at Work in South Asia As a 15-year-old, Hope Still sensed God was calling her into medical missions. Her first step toward answering the call was choosing to major in nursing at Gardner-Webb University. A recent opportunity to spend […]
Posted on February 21, 2017 | No CommentsTyler Beckler (’13) Plans Career in Emergency Medicine and Medical Missions Tyler Beckler (’13), a native of Hickory, N.C., described himself as an idealistic 18-year-old when he arrived on campus at Gardner-Webb University. “I wanted to make people’s lives better—to change the world—but I had […]
Posted on February 3, 2017 | No CommentsCharlie Reynolds ’86 Has Worked at Colorado Resort for 26 Years Thousands of skiers travel to the majestic snow-covered mountains in Steamboat Springs, Colo., to experience a memorable day on the slopes. Beginners are focused on staying upright, but the experienced want to feel the […]
Posted on December 14, 2016 | No CommentsRiley Brock (’18) Studies Exercise Science to Prepare for Physician Assistant School Diagnosed with juvenile diabetes at the age of 9, Riley Brock (’18) of Kings Mountain, N.C., is all too familiar with doctors, Physician Assistants (PAs) and others in healthcare. He always wanted to […]
Posted on December 10, 2016 | No CommentsLondon Schumacher (’18) Seeks Career as a Physician Assistant London Schumacher (’18) admits she’s somewhat nerdy when it comes to studying anatomy and physiology. The Waynesville, N.C., native is majoring in exercise science to prepare for Physician Assistant (PA) school. One of her favorite classes […]