Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU Men’s Basketball Player Approaches the Game and Life with Tenacity and Passion
- Gardner-Webb Receives Historic Gift to Establish Prestigious Scholarship Program
- Gardner-Webb University Announces Tuition Freeze
- Gardner-Webb Men’s Basketball Selection Show Event Planned For March 17
- Gardner-Webb Pottery Students Donate Work to Local Arts Council
- GWU Distinguished Artist Series Presents Chamber Ensemble
- LET’S DANCE: Gardner-Webb Punches NCAA Ticket Sunday With 76-65 Win At Radford
- Four-time Grand Master National Champion Leads String Workshop at Gardner-Webb
- Gardner-Webb Hybrid Challenge Raises Money for American Legion in Shelby, N.C.
- Gardner-Webb Counseling Center Sponsors Events to Raise Awareness of Eating Disorders
Tag Cloudart biology Bulldog Profile Chemistry Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Doug Eury Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Master of Divinity music N.C. Noel Manning Office of Christian Life and Service Runnin' Bulldogs School of Divinity School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
American Sign Language (ASL) Archive
Posted on February 4, 2019 | No CommentsKeanna Caldwell ’16 Completes Two Terms with Americorps Keanna Caldwell, a 2016 alumna of Gardner-Webb University, was raised by a single mother who taught her the value of serving others and the importance of community. “I don’t know where I would have been if […]
Posted on June 26, 2018 | No CommentsStacey Ferguson ’04 Honored to Provide Interpreting Services for Deaf Individuals When Stacey Ferguson ’04 started her college search, she had two criteria that were non-negotiable. If she could also play soccer, that would be a bonus. Gardner-Webb University exceeded her expectations. “I wanted to […]
Posted on May 4, 2018 | No CommentsMiriam Downing Thor ’12 Works in N.C. School System, Set to Publish First Novella Miriam Downing Thor, a 2012 alumna of Gardner-Webb University, has a career she loves and is also pursuing her dream to become a published author. An American Sign Language (ASL) interpreter […]
Posted on December 13, 2017 | No CommentsThree Former GWU Students Now Teach ASL at Blue Ridge Community College By Mallory Moore, ’18, Intern for Communications BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—Celebrating its 40th anniversary, the American Sign Language (ASL) program at Gardner-Webb University gives students the opportunity to learn and practice this language, develop […]
Posted on April 16, 2014 | No CommentsAmerican Sign Language Graduate to Work with Hearing-Impaired Individuals BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. – With a love for the hearing impaired and serving others, Gardner-Webb alumna Kristen Larimer (‘13), has always tried to find a way to incorporate both of those passions into one ministry. This […]