Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Gardner-Webb Officials Closely Monitoring the Novel Coronavirus Outbreak
- Gardner-Webb Hosts Panel Discussion for Women’s History Month
- CrossFit Gardner-Webb University Hosts its First Competition
- GWU Student Club Fights Human Trafficking Through Action Week, Feb. 24-28
- First-Generation College Student Appreciates Professors Who Create a Supportive Learning Environment
- Alumnus Graduated from Gardner-Webb Ready to Succeed in Business World
- GWU 2020—Focus on Performing Arts
- GWU Professional and Continuing Education (PACE) Filling a Need for Business Community
- Gardner-Webb Alumna Seeks to Promote Music Education and Importance of the Arts
- Experience as German Exchange Student Gives GWU Senior Confidence For Future Endeavors
Tag Cloudacademics alumni art biology Bulldog Profile Campus News Chemistry Christian Life and Service Criminal Justice Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dover Theatre Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Department of Religious Studies and Philosophy GWU Godbold School of Business GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center Master of Divinity music Office of Christian Life and Service School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tucker Student Center
Alice Byrd Archive
Posted on June 26, 2017 | No CommentsInternship in Washington D.C. Lands Student a Job and Countless Memories BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.-“The most life-changing opportunities often come out of nowhere and scare you half to death. That’s what makes them worth doing.” Alice Byrd was undoubtedly terrified when she arrived in Washington D.C. […]
Posted on August 2, 2016 | No CommentsAlice Byrd (’18) Prepares for Career in Corporate Law Gardner-Webb University was on Alice Byrd’s short list, because her mother asked her to consider colleges closer to home. The Asheville, N.C., resident had also applied to a school out-of-state, but after visiting both, realized GWU […]