Housing and Residence Education offers a variety of housing options including theme halls, single rooms, double rooms, apartments, and more. Each residence hall or apartment has unique characteristics and amenities, which allows you to choose the housing option that best suits you. Use the links to the left to browse through housing available to each type of student and access rate and amenity information.
Traditional Residence Hall
All undergraduate students are required to live on campus with the following exceptions:
- Living with parents or guardian;
- 21 years of age or older prior to beginning of contract/academic year;
- Lived in a university residence hall six fall/spring semesters;
- Achieved 90 semester hours of college credit prior to contract/academic year;
- Part-time student (less than 12 years);
- 120 days of active military duty (does not include military reserve unless called for active duty).