Book Return/Refund Policy
- When returning new books, they must be in the same condition as when they were purchased. This means/includes but is not limited to NO: visible damage, writing or marks, highlighting, no opened software, and odor. Books purchased in shrink-wrap must still be in original wrapping.
- During the Fall & Spring semesters, purchases made during RUSH (the first 3 weeks of the start of class) must be returned within 2 weeks for a full refund.
- During the Summer semesters, purchases made during RUSH (the first 2 weeks of the start of class) must be returned within 2 weeks for a full refund. Any purchases made after RUSH must be returned within 2 business days to receive a full refund.
- No refunds without receipt. (If you ordered online and do not have an official receipt please print off online order)
- Textbooks purchased the last week of class or during exam week are not eligible for a refund.
- Cash refunds over $100 will be issued in the form of a check, please allow 2 weeks to receive payment.
- Purchases made by check must wait 10 business days from purchase date before a refund can be issued, please allow an additional 2 weeks to receive a check refund.
- All Gift Cards are non-refundable.
Returning a book ordered online
You must meet all of the above requirements and complete the Return Authorization form in order to return textbook(s). A return authorization number will be emailed to you with instructions on how to return your textbooks. Please allow 3 business days for a response.
You may return a book by coming to the Campus Shop without having to get prior authorization, although the same requirements need to be met in order to get a full refund.