State law requires that all students have their immunizations up to date and on file. Click here for form: http://gardner-webb.edu/Assets/gardnerwebb/academics/support-services/files/immunization-form.pdf
Mail or bring your completed form with you to Orientation. You will not be considered a GWU student until the Registrar has this record on file.
You will be able to have your photo ID card made when you arrive. Carry this ID card with you at all times. It will be your access to facilities and events on campus.
Pre-register your vehicle by following these simple instructions:
- Login to WEBBCONNECT using your GWU Username and Password.
- Click on HOUSING-MEALS-VEHICLE located on the left-hand side.
- Click on REGISTER A VEHICLE.
- Complete all required fields.
- Submit your registration.
- Your vehicle is now pre-registered. Your parking sticker will be available for pick up from University Police during Orientation. The cost of the permit will be $130 which will be included in your bill.
- If you are not bringing a vehicle, there is an option to OPT-OUT of the vehicle registration. If you have questions, contact University Police at (704) 406-4444.
Read completely through your TRANSITIONS book found at the following link: http://gardner-webb.edu/academics/academic-success-programs/first-year-programs/transitions/index.
This book will provide you with an easy-use-reference to the facilities and services Gardner-Webb provides for its students. Pay special attention to the section titled “Immediate Response Required”. This section has forms that should be completed and submitted before you arrive to our campus in August.
Don’t forget to REGISTER for New Student Orientation! Login to WEBBCONNECT using your GWU Username and Password and Click on NEW STUDENT. From there click on ORIENTATION. We need this information to prepare for your arrival in August. This will be the opportunity to share with us of any special needs you or your family members may have. If a sign language interpreter is needed for you or family member, please indicate this in the space provided.