- Important Information for Graduation
- Applying for Commencement
- Letter from the Provost
- Baccalaureate Service Invitation
- Commencement Instructions
- Important Graduation Details
- Cap and Gown Information
- Graduating Student List
- Request To Be Excused From Commencement
- Family Weekend
- Graduation Information
Dining During Orientation
As a new student, your Orientation fee will cover a continental breakfast and buffet lunch on Monday, January 5. Dining options on campus will be available Monday evening. You are also encouraged to try out local restaurants in the Boiling Springs community as well as surrounding areas.
Family members who are accompanying the incoming student will be invited to enjoy a continental breakfast and buffet lunch with their student.