Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU Dimensions Celebrates Life and Legacy of Martin Luther King Jr.
- Dr. June Hobbs to Serve as Endowed Chair of New Student Success Program
- GWU Appoints New Associate Provost for Adult and Distance Education
- Gardner-Webb Awards Over 240 Degrees During Commencement Exercises Dec. 16
- Gardner-Webb Alumna Promotes Unity Among Diverse Cultures
- Gardner-Webb Alumnus Recognized for Undergraduate Research
- Gardner-Webb ASL Alumni Prepare Students for Interpreting Careers
- Gardner-Webb Offers Class for Film Lovers
- Gardner-Webb Senior Plans Future Military Career
- Gardner-Webb Alumna Honored by N.C. Governor for Volunteer Efforts After 2016 Hurricane
Tag Cloudart Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Doug Eury Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jason Parker Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Sharon Starr Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing music N.C. Noel Manning Office of Christian Life and Service Runnin' Bulldogs School of Divinity School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts School of Psychology and Counseling Stephanie Capps Stephanie Richey Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tracy Jessup Tucker Student Center
Hurricane Irma Archive
Posted on November 10, 2017 | No CommentsTeam of Seven Spent Fall Break Serving in Clay County, Fla. By Mallory Moore, ’18, Intern for Communications BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—During fall break, a team of seven Gardner-Webb University students traveled to Clay County in the Greater Jacksonville, Fla., area to help residents whose homes […]
Posted on September 8, 2017 | No CommentsHurricane Irma Campus Update Sunday, Sept. 10th While the University continues to monitor the weather situation with Hurricane Irma, we anticipate a regular schedule on Monday, Sept. 11th. We urge students, faculty and staff traveling to campus to use your best judgment and be cautious. […]