Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- GWU Students Connect with Puerto Rican Couple Affected by Hurricane
- Mission Experience Gives GWU Nursing Student a Look into Her Future
- Gardner-Webb’s Thanksgiving Service will be Held at Nov. 21 Dimensions
- GWU Department of Theatre Arts Presents Second Play of the Season
- Gardner-Webb Hosts Annual Christmas Art Sale
- Gardner-Webb Students Compete in WorldQuest
- GWU Grad Student Develops Plan to Help her Husband Expand His Business
- GWU Alumnus Serves Fresh and Local Dishes as an Executive Chef
- GWU Students Offer Physical and Emotional Support to Hurricane Irma Victims
- Big Service in the Big Apple
Tag Cloudart Christian Life and Service Degree Completion Program Department of Music Department of Social Sciences Dimensions Dr. Anthony Negbenebor Dr. Ben Leslie Dr. Bob Carey Dr. Doug Eury Dr. Frank Bonner Dr. Jason Parker Dr. Jeff Hartman Dr. Joseph Moore Dr. Joseph Webb Dr. June Hobbs Dr. Patricia Sparti Dr. Paul Etter Dr. Sharon Starr Dr. Tom Jones Dr. Tracy Jessup Gardner-Webb Gardner-Webb University Godbold School of Business GWU Department of Natural Sciences GWU Hunt School of Nursing GWU School of Divinity GWU School of Education GWU School of Performing and Visual Arts Hunt School of Nursing music N.C. Noel Manning Office of Christian Life and Service Runnin' Bulldogs School of Divinity School of Education School of Performing and Visual Arts School of Psychology and Counseling Stephanie Capps Stephanie Richey Susan Bell Tim Hudson Tracy Jessup Tucker Student Center
Hurricane Irma Archive
Posted on November 10, 2017 | No CommentsTeam of Seven Spent Fall Break Serving in Clay County, Fla. By Mallory Moore, ’18, Intern for Communications BOILING SPRINGS, N.C.—During fall break, a team of seven Gardner-Webb University students traveled to Clay County in the Greater Jacksonville, Fla., area to help residents whose homes […]
Posted on September 8, 2017 | No CommentsHurricane Irma Campus Update Sunday, Sept. 10th While the University continues to monitor the weather situation with Hurricane Irma, we anticipate a regular schedule on Monday, Sept. 11th. We urge students, faculty and staff traveling to campus to use your best judgment and be cautious. […]