Printing in the Library
There is no charge for copying or for printing from computers in the Dover Library.
The Dover Library has 2 public printer/photocopiers on the main floor.
- Print jobs can be printed in black & white only.
- Print jobs can be printed on either of the two printer/photocopiers.
- Copying and scanning can be done on either of the two printer/photocopiers.
- Each printer/photocopier is activated by swiping a valid GWU ID. Each print job will be linked to your computer login. Instructions for printing are posted above the two printer/photocopiers.
- Community patrons should ask someone at the Circulation Desk for assistance with printing.
Color copies are handled through the AV Department.
Color copies for University projects are handled through the AV Department.