- Get Help
- Find Resources
- Online Catalog
- Databases and Journals
- Other Resources
- Library Services
- Student Services
- Faculty Services
- Library Instruction Request Forms
- Faculty Request for Library Title Purchase
- Course Reserve Form
- Interlibrary Loan
- ILLiad Logon
- Library Liaisons
- Choice Reviews
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Recent Resources on University Teaching
- College of 2020 Report
- AV Department
- Graduate Students
- Hours & Info
- GWU Main Library
- Statesville Library
- Policies and Procedures
The Dover Library branch is located at Gardner-Webb University's Statesville Campus. Our Statesville collection covers Children's Literature, Nursing, and Religious Studies.
- The Children's Literature collection includes books from age's pre-k to 8th grade - resources include biographies, history, math, the sciences, literature, and fiction.
- The Nursing collection has the following journals available in print: American Journal of Nursing, Journal of Advanced Nursing, Journal of Nursing Administrators, Nursing Science Quarterly, and JOGNN.
- The Religious Studies collection has access to single and multivolume commentaries in print.
The Statesville library is equipped with 4 library computers; there is also a computer lab with 24 computers on site which is available during non-class times.
Students can make appointments with the librarian for one on one research assistance.