Food and Drink
- Food and drink are permitted in the library; we encourage patrons to use closable containers for beverages and meals.
- Food delivery is not permitted.
- Please dispose of all trash appropriately.
- When in the library, please have your cell phone ringer set to silent or vibrate.
- If talking on your cell phone, move to a private area, such as the front foyer or bathroom, or take the call outdoors.
- We request that you be considerate of others while in the library. Please keep your voice at a reasonable level. You do not have to whisper, but being too loud is a distraction to other patrons who are also here to study, do research, and complete assignments.
- We ask you to be particularly considerate when going up or down the stairs as sound echoes loudly there.
- The library exit has a security system. If it beeps while you are going out, please step back and you will be assisted by one of the Circulation Desk staff.
If talking on your cell phone, move to a private area, such as the front foyer or bathroom, or take the call outdoors.