- International Student Services
- Prospective International Student
- Current International Students
- Obtaining a Driver's License
- Social Security Number Requirements
- Visa and Passport Renewal
- Travel and Re-entry
- On-campus Employment
- Curricular Practical Training
- Optional Practical Training (OPT)
- OPT Extension for STEM Programs
- In Case of Emergency
- Adjusting to Life in the United States
- International Student Handbook
- Maintaining Your Status
- Prospective Exchange Students
- Orientation Program
- Study Abroad
- Mission Trips
- Meet the Staff
International Student Services
The Office of International Programs (OIP), on behalf of our faculty, staff and students, welcomes you to the Gardner-Webb community. We extend our best wishes for your successful academic success, and an enjoyable and memorable experience at Gardner-Webb University (GWU).
OIP provides immigration-related services to international visitors, students, faculty, researchers, and staff members who study, teach, conduct research, and support GWU’s academic engagements. We are glad to be your resource on immigration issues and we promise to handle them promptly and accurately so you can concentrate your energy on your studies or research work. We are available to serve you and we hope that you will consider our community a home away from home.
OIP is located on the 3rd Floor of Tucker Student Center. Come visit us!