- Immunization Information
- Veterans' Benefits
- Transfer Credit
- Transfer Credit Request Form
- Privacy (FERPA)
- Graduation Information
- Tuition and Fees
- Faculty and Staff
- Recent Graduates
Important Graduation Details
Things That Need to Be Done Immediately
- You have been asked to verify your name via an email from Registrar Services. If you request a name change involving the last name, you must submit documentation to Registrar Services in order for the change to be complete. This must be done by Friday, June 5, 2015. Once the diplomas have been ordered, there will be a $35 charge to reorder a diploma due to a name change.
- Click here for more information to order your cap, gown, and tassel. You are responsible for procuring your academic regalia.
- If you are unable to attend the ceremony, click here for information about being excused.
- The commencement ceremony will take place on Saturday, August 1, 2015 at:
*10:00 a.m.: All Undergraduate Programs including Traditional, DCP, BSN, and Graduate.
Location and Arrival
Assemble 1 ½ hours prior to your commencement time.
Please arrive by your designated time in order to take care of last minute details and to lineup. Click here for additional information including dress code, pictures/videos, etc.
Important Policies for Undergraduates Concerning Graduation
For a student completing degree requirements in August, a preliminary audit has been completed. The final audit is not complete until all degree requirements are met and final grades are entered in July. Students are responsible for meeting all degree requirements.
- Major requirements with “C” or better in each major course
- 128 total hours academic credit
- A minimum 2.0 Gardner-Webb GPA (transfer students must complete 64 senior college hours.)
- Courses count for credit only once (considerable effort is made to code courses that are repeated; please check with the Registrar Services if there is a question).
- Transient Credit that is outstanding must have an official transcript to the Registrar Services by noon July 29, 2015.
- Incomplete grades from a previous semester must also be completed and grades submitted by mid-term (All grade changes, once processed, are available for viewing via the online transcript as soon as changes are made by the Registrar Services).