Graduation & Certificate Completion
MBA, IMBA, MAcc and MBA Plus Students
HOW TO APPLY FOR GRADUATION
1. Student must be registered for your final semester before submitting the graduation application.
2. Logon to WebbConnect, click on Academic Information
◦ Click on the words " Apply to Graduate"
◦ Follow the prompts to generate a Degree Evaluation and submit the online application. Make sure that All Requirements are MET.
3. Cap and Gown information is also available at the Registrar Office Website
4. Finally, once you have completed step 1 to 3, make sure to check that your name is listed on the Graduating Students Lists posted at the Registrar Office Website
Note: If you have applied for graduation, and you withdraw/drop from a degree-required course, you will need to notify the Registrar office to request removing your name from the graduating student list. Then, once you register your last courses for the following term, you will need to re-apply for graduation.