Dr. James W. Nall
Name: Dr. James W. Nall
Office Phone: (704) 406-3994
Office Location: Hamrick Hall 103
Title: Assistant Professor of Marketing and Management
Campus: Boiling Springs
- Nova Southeastern University
- Pepperdine University
- Webster University
- East Carolina University
- Assistant Professor, Gardner-Webb University, 2005-present
- Adjunct Professor, Spartanburg Technical College, 2003-2005
- Dean of Students, Thomas Jefferson Classical Academy 2000-2002
- Adjunct Professor, Gardner-Webb University, 1998-2005
- Adjunct Professor and Faculty Coordinator, Webster University, Charleston, SC 1988-1999
- Senior Consultant, Arthur D. Little, Inc., 1987-1998
- Program Cost/Schedule Control Manager, Northrop Aircraft Corp., 1980-1987
- U.S. Marine Corps Officer and Pilot, 1960-1980
Awards, Honors & Certifications:
- MBA Professor of the Year Award, 2010-2011
- Member, Delta Mu Delta
- Member, Sigma Beta Delta
- Sam Walton Fellow, Students In Free Enterprise (SIFE).
- Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP Accreditation Evaluator for Baccalaureate/Graduate Degree Institutions
- Instructor Certification, Blackboard Learning v. 9.1
Nall, James W. and Penelope C. Nall (2007). Personnel Hiring Decisions in Health Services: The Importance of Employee Congruence with Company Values. The 2007 Pfeiffer Annual: Human Resource Management. Pfeiffer: San Francisco
Nall, James W. (March, 2003). Correlations between senior executives’ perceptions of corporate environmental orientation and corporate strategy focus, and corporate environmentalism and environmental practices (Doctoral dissertation, Nova Southeastern University, 2002). Ann Arbor, MI: UMI-ProQuest.
Nall, James, W. (July, 2002). Environmentally Sound and Socially Responsible Marketing Strategy. Paper presented at the International Business and Economics Research Conference, October 2002.
Nall, James W. (December, 2002). Business Elite’s Responsibility for Environmentally Sound and Socially Responsible Marketing Strategy. Journal of Current Research – 2002. Perm, Russia: Perm State University.