Gardner-Webb University has contracted with Sungard Higher Education to provide a 24x7 fully staffed Blackboard Support Center.
Blackboard users may receive assistance via the following support methods:
- Toll-free phone number – (855) 501-0857
- Web site which offers features such as a Knowledge Base, most frequently asked questions, and chat with an associate. Users will also be able to submit a ticket for assistance from this site. Log on with your Gardner-Webb email address and Gardner-Webb password.
- Save this link https://ellucian.service-now.com as one of your Favorites for easy reference
- Find it on the Technology Services’ Web site
- In Blackboard, under My Blackboard then Campus Bookmarks.
Examples of services provided by the Help Desk:
- How to get the “My Computer” icon to appear so one can attach a document
- How to allow pop-ups from Blackboard
- How to send an email
- How to post a discussion thread
- How to access one’s course from MyWEBB
Questions that should still be directed to Technology Services or the Registrar’s Office:
- Technology Services - Resetting a course for an instructor
- Technology Services - Copying one instructor’s course to another instructor’s class
- Registrar’s Office - Other questions related to instructor assignment or student enrollment
- Registrar’s Office - Course coding (for WebCT/Blackboard) in Banner
- Technology Services – Locked/Disabled accounts
- Technology Services - User name and/or password lookup
- Didi/Mike - Student and instructor questions regarding the Online Orientation courses, CMP201 and CMP501